- Wikipedia-EN: Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank: Home
- Asian Infrastructure Investment bank: Members
The Bank has established four institutional goals which build on progress made during the Bank’s inaugural year.:
- Sharpening the Bank’s Strategic Focus and Shaping its Corporate Brand
- Scaling-Up Support to Clients and Refining the Programming Approach
- Bolstering Financial Sustainability and Paving the Way for Market Access
- Continuing Institution Building
- Sustainable Infrastructure
Promoting green infrastructure and supporting countries to meet their environmental and development goals.
- Cross-country Connectivity
Prioritizing cross-border infrastructure, ranging from roads and rail, to ports, energy pipelines and telecoms across Central Asia, and the maritime routes in South East and South Asia, and the Middle East, and beyond.
- Private Capital Mobilization
Devising innovative solutions that catalyze private capital, in partnership with other MDBs, governments, private financiers and other partners.