Jan 6, 2016
Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention.
The New Year’s Eve release of over 3,000 new Hillary Clinton emails from the State Department has revealed that historians investigating the 2011 NATO war in Libya will be sure to notice a few of the truly explosive confirmations contained in the new emails:
- admissions of rebel war crimes, special ops trainers inside Libya from nearly the start of protests,
- Al Qaeda embedded in the U.S. backed opposition,
- Western nations jockeying for access to Libyan oil,
- the nefarious origins of the absurd Viagra mass rape claim, and
- concern over Gaddafi’s gold and silver reserves threatening European currency.
Worth to read complete FPJ article…